1. Have you ever used more cocaine than you planned?
2. Does cocaine use affect your work?
3. Does cocaine use cause you conflicts with your spouse or family?
4. Do you feel depressed, guilty or remorseful after using cocaine?
5. Do you use whatever cocaine you have almost continuously until your supply is exhausted?
Have you ever had nasal problems or nosebleeds due to cocaine use?
7. Have you ever wished you had never taken the first line or cocaine injection?
8. Do you have chest pain or a fast or irregular heartbeat when using cocaine?
9. Do you have an obsession with cocaine?
10. Do you face financial difficulties due to cocaine use?
11. Do you feel great anticipation as soon as you know you are going to use cocaine?
12. After using cocaine, do you find it difficult to fall asleep without drinking a drink or taking another substance?
13. Does the thought of using you absorb you even when it affects your relationship with a friend or loved one?
14. Have you started taking drugs or drinking alone?
15. Do you ever feel that people are talking about you or watching you?
16. Do you use higher doses of drugs or alcohol to experience the same highs you experienced in the past?
17. Are you trying to stop or reduce cocaine use only to find that you can not?
18. Has any of your friends or family told you that you might have a problem?
19. Have you ever lied or misled those around you about how much or how often you use?
20. Do you use drugs in your car, at work, in the bathroom, on airplanes or in other public places?
21. Are you afraid that if you stop using cocaine or alcohol your work will suffer or you will lose energy, motivation or self-confidence?
22. Has your use led you to spend time with people or in places you would not otherwise be around?
23. Have you ever stolen drugs or money from friends or family?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you may have a problem with cocaine. There is a solution… Come to Cocaine Addicts Anonymous (CA) Rallies, read the bibliography and become a member of CA ουμε we want to help you.